Sunday, October 15, 2006

Forced Acronyms

I came across these article in a gutter press about Different Countries & Their Romantic Meanings" These are really cool meanings !!!!! or so it said.

"H.O.L.L.A.N.D" Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies.
" I.T.A.L.Y." I Trust And Love You.
"L.I.B.Y.A." Love Is Beautiful;
"F.R.A.N.C.E." Friendships Remain And Never Can End.
"C.H.I.N.A." Come Here, I Need Affection.
"B.U.R.M.A." Between Us, Remember Me Always.
"N.E.P.A.L." Never Ever Part As Lovers.
" I.N.D.I.A." I Nearly Died In Adoration.
"K.E.N.Y.A" Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing. "C.A.N.A.D.A." Cute And Naughty Action that developed into attraction "K.O.R.E.A." Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every adversity. "E.G.Y.P.T." Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing!
"M.A.N.I.L.A." May All Nights Inspire Love Always.

I read another one in a separate print about the B.I.B.L.E. Apparently it was written by a Mungiki follower. Mungiki believe that the BIBLE is an acronym for British Intelligent Book of Law and Entertainment. And looking at it, don't you think they might just have a point? I don't know what to think. It was a form of weapon to fight colonies in and out of Africa and it worked better than guns, better than the British had imagined it would. Religion, opium of the masses.

1 comment:

Princess said...

These are pretty cool!!